- SHIPPING CHARGE: Shipping charges within the United States vary
by order. Multiple items may be enclosed in one package. Shipping costs for
larger shipments will be calculated as needed.
- First Class - if no special method is desired, we ship
regular First Class Mail.
- U.S. Priority Mail - if you prefer, we can ship your your items U.S.
Priority Mail starting at $4.95.
- INSURANCE: Insurance is optional, but is recommended for larger
purchases. $1.30 will insure a parcel up to $50; $2.20 will cover to $100, and $3.20
will cover to $200. If your order totals $50 and up, please consider
- MULTIPLE PURCHASES: Savings in shipping costs for multiple
purchases will be passed on to the purchaser.
- HOW WE PACK: All jewelry purchases are
individually wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in cotton-lined gift boxes (there may be
multiple items in a box). The boxes are placed in a protective bubble envelope and
mailed. This keeps the items safe and the package light. The gift boxes are
crush resistant to 120+ pounds.
- FREE SHIPPING: We offer free shipping and
insurance on all domestic orders over $150.00.
- GIFT WRAP: Any item can be specially gift
wrapped for an additional $2.00. Specify the occasion in your email and the address
you wish the item to be sent. You must pay postage for each additional address to
which items are being shipped.
- SHIPPING NON-REFUNDABLE: Please note that
if merchandise is returned, shipping and insurance fees are non-refundable.
- INTERNATIONAL: We will ship to all
countries outside the U.S. where the U.S. Government permits shipping of goods. We
prefer to use Global Priority (4-7 days) for small packages.
Payment must be in U.S. dollars. We accept credit cards through PayPal and will accept Western Union
money transfers or money orders. Any and all import duty and taxes that may apply
upon arrival are your responsibility. Shipping charges by postal mail vary based on
your country's regulations. I can provide the package weight, and you can select
your most preferred method of shipping by using the U.S.P.S.
International Rate Calculator. Insurance for full invoice value may be
added on all foreign shipments. Items will likely be
declared "fashion accessories" or "decoratives."